Saka International Limited started its journey in the year 1997 in Bangladesh by introducing Turnkey Pharmaceutical Projects which includes Conceptual design, Basic Engineering, Detailed Engineering, Validation of Master Plan, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of HVAC, Clean room, Floor and all utilities.
A team of dedicated professionals (Graduate Pharmacist, Graduate Engineers, Chemist, MBA) having experience in multinational and leading local Pharmaceutical, Engineering companies under the leadership of Mr. Shamsul Alam Khan prepared the plan, determined the strategies and progressed to develop the organization. Within a short period of time, the organization could successfully introduce a number of new chemical entities (NCEs) providing improved benefits to the pharmaceutical companies.
Saka International Limited ensured highest quality products & services (Machineries, Raw Materials, Packaging Materials) from the beginning through developing from selected and controlled sources, systematically processing in well designed and equipped facilities in compliance to regulatory requirements maintaining cGMP, GLP and ISO Standards.
Saka International Limited organized professional marketing with focused promotion through dedicated well trained teams and supplied the products throughout the country with its own developed distribution network.
We have proven our technological expertise and experience in a number of industries and provided a substantial number of Turnkey Solutions. We believe the length of our service agreements is proof of the positive effect of our activities on our clients business.
Saka International Limited believes and adheres to values like Quality, Knowledge and Responsibility in all aspects of its operation and earned respect and recognition of its valued customers in the healthcare sector of Bangladesh.
- Name of the Company: SAKA International Limited
- Service: Provides Turnkey solution for the Pharmaceutical & Chemical Industry
- Slogan: “Technologies for Tomorrow”
- Current Permanent Staff: 58
- Country of Operation: Bangladesh
- Process & Packaging Machineries Division
- Laboratory Instrument Division
- Raw Material Division
- Packaging Materials Division
- Industrial Flooring Division
- Azbil Telstar Bangladesh Ltd.
- OW Maskin Service
- Morgan Chemilink
REGISTRATION AND PERMISSION FROM BANGLADESH REGULARITY BODY
- Bangladesh Bank Permission No.: EC/DA/INV/729/5052/91. Permanent (Gen)
- Indenting Registration number: B19755
- Turnover in 2015:
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
The policy of Saka International Limited is to preserve and improve health by continually delivering safe and effective specialty pharmaceutical machineries, Laboratory Instrument, Packaging Materials of highest quality that consistently meet customer expectations.
QUALITY MISSION STATEMENT
The management and employee workforce are committed to successfully deploy the company’s Quality Policy to all aspects of the company – assuring continued safe and effective products of highest quality for the customers. The commitment will be maintained through having the right people for the right job doing things appropriately.
- New technologies that allow development of safe and effective products that enhance the quality of life.
- An experienced workforce equipped with continuing education in quality techniques and philosophy.
- A management team that is accountable for effective review and support of quality through prioritization, resourcing and timely execution of quality-conscious decision-making.
- Confirmation of the successful operation based upon the testimony of the customers, shareholders, regulators, business partners, and employees.
- Dhaka Chamber of Commerce
- German Chamber of Commerce
Quality contain machineries, active ingredients and excipients from selected and controlled sources ensuring traceability.
Good distribution practices, ensure effective and timely delivery of products.
Organize continuous development of manpower in all areas of operation through proper training both in the country and overseas.
Ensure safety of all people in their work place through guidelines and practices.
Support developing basic facilities like education, drinking water and sanitation within the neighborhood community.